ROLES AND DUTIES OF THE PRECINT COMMITTEE OFFICER
The Precinct Committee Officer is the elected or appointed representative of the Republican Party at the precinct grassroots level.
1) Attend district and county Party meetings, help formulate policy, and recruit party candidates and volunteers
2) Support all Republican candidates
3) Assist with fundraising events, as possible
4) Distribute candidate information to neighbors
5) Engage in Get-Out-the Vote activities: register voters and urge voter turnout
1) Conduct a Precinct Caucus
2) Select officers of the County Central Committee
3) File for election for Precinct Committee Officer
These duties may take a minimum of twenty hours per year, or a few hours a month.
Would you like to be a Precinct Committee Officer?